mercredi 21 janvier 2009

Spirit - 1976-09-25- The Bottom Line - New York City


5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for this, and for other shares. We have exactly the sam taste in music, my friend. It's rather uncanny. I have a buddy who taped the second show of this night from the audience. I'll have to dig it up. Anyway, I'm anxious to share his show with him. He was a friend of Randy's. It will mean a lot to him. PS- More Jimmy McCarty, Mick Taylor & Groundhogs always appreciated! Just found a great Cactus soundboard at another site (Live at Gilligans.)

SILVERADO a dit…

Many thanks for your comment ...And Welcome to the Time Coast !!! We are a lot to appreciate the same Music into the world ....
I will add some great concerts as soon as it's possible .....
Peace & Love ....My Friend from my Spirit ....

warlock a dit…

I have been listening to this ALL day. I met Randy California here i Illinois back in the 70s.I was a big fan before, but was in AWE after seeing him play.Thank you sooo much for keeping alive one of the worlds most underrated guitar players memory. Thank you for all the work to share this CLASSIC music!

trismegistos a dit…

please repost valid link.

analogkid610 a dit…

He wont but I will
https://depositfiles.com/files/wfmog4igx